Mar 2, 2011

Android 2.2 Froyo Web Browser Issue Resolved

Hi, Friends,
This is for Android 2.2 Froyo OS Users
Especially for,
LG Optimus One (Android 2.2) Mobile Users
TATA DOCOMO Sim Card

I have both Wi-fi Internet & GPRS (2G) Internet facility on my cell (Above mentioned).
Once I have by mistake kept both Net Using functionality on.
From that day, there was an issue inside the Web Browser, which was not able to connect to Internet using GPRS(2G), Although it was working fine with Wi-Fi connection. I was looking for its solution since few weeks but in vain.

Many fake stuff found were:
Browser Setting Issues, Tata Sim Card Net usage Finished, Some Network Coverage Issue,
Need to Reset mobile, Change factory Settings.


Finally I got the Solution
From Combine efforts of Mine & One good fellow (Dharmeshbhai, Nokia Priority, Poddar Arcrade), I got the solution as: Inside Settings->Wireless & Network Settings->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Reset to default
took 30 seconds of process and then Done as and when I started my Web Browser of LG Optimus One.

Hope this might be helpfull for other Android(2.2) Froyo LG Optimus One Web Browser Users.

Regards,
Viral Rathod
(Mo. 09725116400)

No comments:

Post a Comment