Just before couple of weeks, I came to know about METRO STYLE Application - New Microsoft technology, which will be shipped along with Visual Studio 11.
Feeling too good hearing that:
- This technology is using XAML, which is well known to WPF/Silverlight Developers.
- Its in C++, C Sharp and VB languages
- Windows 8 application programming base is having some relation with it(I am not exactly sure about this)
- MVVM pattern masters will be having good advantages(cheers..)
- And lot more to search from my side.
Building Metro Style Application
Hope, this would keep all pros, up to date with latest Microsoft technology releases.